Friday, April 8, 2016

Blog #6

Planning - I will create...
Over the past several months I have collected information about first-aid and it's importance. To showcase all that I have done I'm going to create a choose your own adventure type of game where different scenarios will be used and the audience will have to figure out a way to help the person with the correct first-aid materials and procedures.Some things I'll need to look further into is what kind of realistic story could I use for the choose your own adventure. Also, I'll have to look into what each medication does and it's purposes.

Materials Needed:
- Computer
- Participants from Audience

Blueprint:

Step 1: Create a story in which the audience is able to interact with well and is realistic
Step 2: Start creating different options in which different results will be produced
Step 3: Start creating the choose your own adventure using this website - http://www.inklestudios.com/inklewriter/
Step 4: Test out the story and minimize or expand the story depending on the length of time it took
Step 5: Test it before it is declared done

No comments:

Post a Comment